John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Alexa!


I have been very busy this month enjoying my family here at the beach.  I love when the kids and grandkids come to visit!
 
My oldest granddaughter Alexa turned 22 on July 9th and I decided to make a special little card for a very special granddaughter.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Alexa.  She was about 3 years old and blowing bubbles on grandma's front porch.

Because my grandchildren had several grandmothers and I was the one who lived the farthest away
they call me Grandma-Far-Away.....I love my name!
 
 


 

 
Happy Birthday Alexa!
 
I have entered this card in
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. WOW, Gloria....this is a stunning card. I am SO grateful and blessed to have you stop by and share your talents with us by playing along in our challenge. I love your art, and hope that you will continue to share your sweet creations with us. What a blessing to visit your sweet blog.
    Blessings to you for a great week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is your granddaughter beautiful but her birthday card is amazing! She must be so proud to have such a talented grandmother like you. I know if my grandmother had given me one as nice as this I would treasure it forever.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Pat! Hope you had a terrific vacation!

      Delete
  3. The photo on the card makes this a really beautiful card. Very pretty granddaughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your card is gorgeous and so is Alexa! Yes time sure does fly by (my granddaughter is 23) and more and more I appreciate every moment I have with my kids/family!
    Again,, your card is beautiful and I'm sure she LOVED it ... especially since she can see how much love you put into it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, such a stunning creation. Love the lace and all the embellishments. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Birthday" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you decorated this inside and out! Just lovely and isn't Alexa just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete