John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Country Prim Family Chipbord Album

Hope this post finds all of you happy and well! We survived the earthquake and Hurricane Irene with no damage at all....

Thank You Lord! Hope things stay quiet and still!

Thought I would share with you this little tabletop scrapbook album that I just finished. Had sooo much fun making this. Even though I live at the beach I guess I'm just a country girl at heart!



It is chocked full of photo mats, tags, charms and is ready to hold all your treasured photos.















4 comments:

  1. hello Gloria,
    Wonderfull made. I like this very much. You gave me lots of inspiration to make my own book with memories.
    God bless you, with love from Lemmer (Holland)
    HennyB:)

    ReplyDelete